Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

Almost 80% of initial coin offerings (ICO) will be depicted as a scam or outright fail before becoming listed on an exchange. Out of the remaining 20%, almost 10% will fail entirely while the remaining 10% will be successful. We asses that the greatest attributing factor to these statistics is sustainability. Sustaining your community involvement, marketing, developing efforts and in general all areas that encompass a successful ICO is where our expertise lye’s.

Security Token Offering (STO)

A forthcoming trend in cryptocurrency to provide: transparency, legal compliance and security for investors. STO’s exhibit the same behaviors and mechanisms as an ICO, in almost all aspects; but, differ in the area of legal compliance. Being classified as a security token gives your community the confidence that you’re acting on behalf of their interests, while presenting a legal ICO framework. At CTE Advisor, we actively monitor any regulations set forth by governments and acting agencies, delivering your team legal consulting on these ever-new policy updates, from around the world.

Basic Summary of What We Offer

  • 5 years’ Experience in Crypto Consulting & Advising
  • Overall ICO or STO vision assessment
  • Community Involvement Analysis
  • Business Consulting & Development
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Project Management
  • Research & Several Areas of Competitor Analysis
  • Compliance Analysis
  • Feasibility Analysis
  • Legal Consulting
  • Information Flow
  • Investor Interest & Trends
  • Bounty Support
  • Community Development & Promotions
  • Identifying Unnecessary Expenditures
  • Negotiating Business and Strategic Relations
  • Identifying points of weaknesses
  • Assistance with Website, ANN, Whitepaper and other web-pages
  • Assisting with Whitepaper Writng, Structure and Finalization
  • ICO Generic Analysis
  • Generic Outlets for Marketing and Advertising
  • Team Formation
  • Providing Generic Psychology Behind User Interactions
  • Large audience support (Dealing with questions, feedback, fud, etc.)
  • Correcting fatal flaws and drawbacks during ICO and Airdrop process
  • Advancing Agendas & Goals
  • Contacts & Connections Service-Oriented Individuals

And much more.

Why CTE Advisor for your ICO or STO?

Professionalism, stability, reliability and integrity for your ICO/STO. We are here for you, with every milestone or misstep. We offer our years of knowledge and understanding for your team, to create a successful and valued crypto community.